Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Altar

Here is just a quick update with the pictures of my temp altar on the book shelf




  The bast on the left was found by a friend of mine in an alley and I paid her for it. The middle one is one I was going to sell with some of my other Wiccan items. The one on the right is a present from my aunt with different carvings on it. The rocks are ones my boyfriend and I found on the side of our apartment and the scroll is a petition to Bast. The green satchel is a money bag and I made the little jar that has the candle in it in art class my senior year. The book looking thing that two of the Bast statues are on is actually a gift from the same aunt that gave me the wooden Bast. It is actually a hollow storage spot where I have my two Tarot decks and my runes. I just recently bought the incense boat and 10 stick of Dragon's Blood incense, my favorite!!
   Well, that's it for tonight, sorry it was so short.


   Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment