Sunday, October 24, 2010

Last Halloween Recap

I didn't have this blog a year ago so I decided to write a little about what I did last year.

I was living in an apartment with Wolf and our neighbor asked if she could take pictures of my ritual for her class. I allowed her an she set her camera up while I set my ritual space up in the dining room. I used my four candles to outline the circle and set up my altar with a cup of wine, bread, my candles etc. After casting the circle I made a little speech about honoring our ancestors and I wrote a petition to keep myself and family safe for the new year. It was rather short on my part mostly because I'd become a bit embarrassed and started to repeat myself. So after a short meditation I drank some wine and had a bit of bread. I closed the circle, released the elements and left the wine and bread outside. I also put a candle in the window to guide any wondering spirits.

This year I am going to be babysitting in a hotel room and I have no idea if I'll have the time to do a ritual since I won't be home until well after midnight. I might do something at three am Halloween morning. If I do I think it will be in the areas of love. I'm going through a rough patch in my relationship (read we're broken up) but I feel things will get better. I feel in my heart that Wolf and I are meant to be together and I want to do anything I can to make it work. Well...mostly anything.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment