Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pagan Blog Promt

Prompt: Unwinding and Relaxing

After a long week at work, or a stressful time between family members, how do you unwind and relax? Feel free to dream big, but also share what you actually do on a regular basis to clear your head and calm down.

This is an older prompt but I feel like my posts are very short and not as frequent as they have been.

I love taking baths to relax. Bubbles or no bubbles as long as the water is hot hot hot! I usually listen to my iPod (which needs to be updated and contains way to much Eminem :p ) and read a book. I have an e-reader on my phone that gets free books so if I don't feel like rereading something I usually have a book on there that I'll read. I also like to light candles in my room and try and meditate or talk to my friends online.

No comments:

Post a Comment