Thursday, November 4, 2010

Journal

So I have filled out 23 and a half pages in my journal (see its entry below) with stuff from other books. Once I fill the whole book up, I will go back and pick out the stuff I want to keep and put it in my Book of Shadows, my Divination Journal, and my Herb/Crystal Journal. I have three separate three ring binders that I use. I think I've posted pictures of my BOS.

Some of the stuff I have in my Selene journal would be all 24 runes (I drew them myself...badly) their basic meanings and which gods they are associated with. A few recipes for drinks and food. A list of most of the Gods and Goddess in the Greek Pantheon. Nine important stones for witches to know and a section on pendulums. Also, different protection basics like stones, trees, herbs etc followed by a drinking water for the heart potion. A few pages on I have psychic exercises to do with Tarot cards, a money related prayer and bind rune, and lastly a section on glamoury. I'm going back through most of my books looking for stuff.

I would one day like to have







or




from http://www.brahmsbookworks.com/
the thing is they are like $400 a pop soooo yea. That might not happen for a long time. But if anyone wants to get me a consolation prize the almanac would be great.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment