Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Protection while driving bag

So, Monday I went to visit Wolf which is a three hour drive away. Since Sunday is a good day to do protection Magick I made a little bag to take with me.

You will need:
A small black bag (I had one already but you can make one out of cloth if you wish)
Two whole Cloves
One whole Bay leaf
A Pinch of Rosemary leaves
A pinch of Salt
A piece of Parchment or Paper
A black pen or crayon

Cast your circle and call the quarters. The Goddess I used is Artemis because she is a Huntress and a Protector especially of woman.
On the paper write "Artemis, please protect me on my trip to __________ and back home." The draw the Runes Thorn and Rad right next to each other. Thorn is for protection, Rad for travel. Add the Cloves, Rosemary leaves, Bay leaf, Salt and then your prayer. Close the pouch and visualize your trip being safe. Leave on your Altar over night and put in your purse or in the car before your trip.


This is post copyright to the author. It may not be reposted, reprinted or distributed in it's entirety without express written permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment