Saturday, November 6, 2010

Travel

Monday I am driving the three hours to visit Wolf at his dad's house. I am going to get up at 6:00 am to leave so I can be there by 9. My parents said they don't want me driving home at night so if I don't have a place to stay I'll have to be home by 5 which I don't want to do at all. I'm hoping Wolf would know somewhere for me to stay. I am thinking of putting the Chariot Tarot card under my pillow or will write a quick prayer to Bast to protect me and maybe help to find a place to stay the night. Tomorrow night though, I am going to take a shower/ ritual bath. ;)
On the more annoying side of things, my father was making a huge deal out of the whole thing. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm only living with them again till I can find a job...again. I think I'm going to try a employment prayer I found and sleep with the Feoh rune under my pillow for money.

Hopefully things get easier soon. Glad I have my friends to keep me insane and happy!
Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment