Friday, November 12, 2010

Pendulums

I ordered a really nice looking Pendulum off E-bay the other day. This was before I bought my new books and decided to start saving money. Which , by the way is only going to last until the Harry Potter movie. I digress. So, I've been reading up on pendulums, they don't seem to complicated to grasp. There is a short about them in the Llewellyn Magickal Almanac for 2010 which is what first got me interested. So, last night I was looking on www.witchforum.net about pendulums and I was directed to Pendulums - Crystalinks It looks really interesting so far and I might have to put some of the stuff in my divination journal to use for later. My pendulum will be here around Dec.1- Dec. 14th so not for some time. I am still working on Tarot and Runes stones as well. If anyone uses a pendulum I'd be glad for any stories or advice.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment